Losing those extra pounds and sticking to a healthy diet is a resolution none of us manage to keep. Let’s make 2020, a year that is different by sticking to a healthy routine. We were in conversation with city-based fitness trainer Yash Agarwal and Dietician & owner of Health Junction, Dt. Mayanka Singhal who gave us some quick tips which might help you stick to your resolution in 2020.
Fitness Tips by Yash Agarwal
– Working out regularly is something you need to stick to
– If you are in desk job, get up every 30mins and take a walk around. Neck exercises, back exercises and leg exercises are of utmost importance for a healthy living
-Curb your intake of sweets and desserts, even if you are in love with them.
– Losing weight does not mean you are healthy. Seek professional health to understand your body type & metabolism and then decide your fitness routine. -No matter how busy your schedule is, you need to find time to work out at least thrice a week.
-Working out does not always mean, pumping iron. Seek professional help to chart your customized workout programs.
City based K11 qualified fitness trainer, Yash Agarwal offers you an amazing 15K package to help you stick to your resolution and fulfill your target. He specializes in adding an extra edge to your workout regime by customizing every workout depending on your fitness level and specific goals. He implements various tools and techniques, with which he tries to be creative with every workout plan to ensure that no two techniques are similar and hence they are not boring, unlike other fitness program.
While Yash Fitness suggests workout for a healthy 2020, Dt. Mayanka Singhal of Health Junction says that only working out is never enough, if your diet is not healthy. She is a city-based dietician who believes in healthy lifestyle rather than just focusing on losing weight or gaining some.
Health Tips by Health Junction
– Even though party season is on its full flair, switching alcohol and aerated beverages with fresh juice is always a great option
– Christmas cakes might seem very tempting but try to limit the portion size.
– Seasonal fruits is the key. Add loads of seasonal fruits to your diet to stay healthy.
– Have a bowl of soup, before leaving for any party. This will fill you up, and stop you from having junk food at the parties
– Don’t forget to walk or work-out every day to stay fit.
-Never, ever skip meals. It will never help you reduce weight or stay fit
-Losing weight does not really mean you are healthy.
-If you are charting your diet, remember, Google doesn’t know your body type or metabolism rate. Seek professional advice.
Just as we gear up to welcome 2020, let’s make health our priority and switch to a healthy lifestyle